CashNow – Safe Credit Loan
CashNow is only for people 18 years or above.
INTEREST AND FEES CashNow:
· Loan terms from 91 to 365 days.
· Loans range from KSH 3,000 to KSH 50,000.
· Interest ranges from 5% – 35.5%.
· Origination fees range from KSH 100 – KSH 3882 one-time charge
· Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interests plus processing fee is 365% Minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes interests plus processing fee is 5%
-If you apply amount KSh 4,500 with total 91days (45 days 1st installment & 46 days 2nd installment) loan on 20 Mar 2021.
-You will get the loan amount KSh 4,500 on 20 Mar 2021.
-The 1st installment due date is 3 May 2021 with amount KSh 2,250, Interest KSh 122 and origination fees KSh 284, due repayment is 2,250+122+284=KSh 2,656
-The 2nd installment due date is 18 Jun 2021 with amount KSh 2,250, Interest KSh 63 and origination fees KSh 145, due repayment is 2,250+63+145=KSh 2,458
-The total repayment should be 1st installment due repayment KSh
2,656+ 2nd installment due repayment KSh 2,458= KSh 5,114.
INTEREST FREE LOANS
CashNow may from time to time make interest free loans available to our customers. The total amount that may be borrowed as an interest free loan will be subject to CashNow’s sole discretion and subject to our terms of service.
Qualifying customers will enjoy a 7 day period within which to repay the loaned amount without incurring any interest or related costs on the loan. In the event of the loan not being repaid within the 7 day period, CashNow will be entitled to commence charging interest, at the quoted rate, until the loan and interest are repaid in full.
How we are different
• CashNow offers flexible loan products
• Steps to get Your loan:
– Choose Loan Amount and Apply
– Get Approval
– Disbursement to your M-pesa account
• Repay your loans in time or complete Increase Limit tasks to build your credit limit and reduce on interest rate.
Services are only available within the borders of Kenya.